BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A fun time was had!




Well I drove to Penrith!!! Yay me, I HATE driving in Sydney. (Well it wasn't exactly city traffic but I was still stressing for about a week before!) Gail and I went to the paper and craft show at Penrith Panthers and did a Zina Wright stitchadoodle class with Crazymumm (Lucy) and Webbgod (Pam) from SM forum. I really enjoyed it and I can see that hand stitching will be a part of my pages now!

We did a little bit of shopping , met up with Jeneen, and then Gail and I decided we needed lunch so we were walking over the Panthers when I heard "MISSCATH!!!" being yelled out and there were Scrapwitch (Lisa), chellejamo (Michelle), Scrapgoddess (Leanne) and Crazymumm and Webbgod all heading off to lunch so we all went for pizza together and Ran into Cazfun on the way!

Then back for more shopping and we all met up for dinner at Panthers. (Scrapwitch, Scrapgoddess, Webbgod, Crazymumm, Gail, Chellejamo, Jenni, JPlatt and her daughter Dominique (hope I spelt that right) and myself) Had a great night - lots of laughs, chatting, giggles, and lots and lots of flashes (cameras of course!) Over the day we also met up with Scrappinowl, Little scrap, LisaP, and HelenJ

0 comments: