BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Farewell Natalie

Tomorrow is Natalie's last day at Dr Ryan's. Her DH has a transfer up north to Mackay (lucky her!) We had a night out last Saturday with lots of fun and frivolity. Started off at North Nowra Tavern - food was lovely, they have done the bistro up and it looks cool! Then we went to Bomaderry Bowling Club for the variety club rock and roll night which was a bit of a fizzer so we caught the courtesy bus into town and went to the ex-servos. Another shock there! The place was half empty! But we had fun - gave the DJ a list of songs we wanted played and Natalie and I went home with hoarse voices from singing along!

Anyway tomorrow is her last day so I have spent this last week madly scrapping the pics from our night out last weekend. It is all I have done for the last few days but I finally finished. Here is a couple of the pages. I actually completed an 8 x 8 album. What a big job but I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to give it to her tomorrow.

Hope she likes it!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very special scrapping Cath and they are all beautiful xx