BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 01, 2010

Busy, busy

Just a quick warning - I may be fairly quiet for the next few weeks. Talk about insane schedule!

So much for working 2 days a week! This week I was down for 4 days but will probably do 5 as the other lady I work with has to take her daughter to theatre for a k-wire fixation of her finger (her right hand - and yes she is right-handed - and in year 10!). Next week was supposed to be 3 days but depends on how Sally and Bella are going may be more. The week after that is five days!

In the midst of this Tracy and I madly trying to get the commemmorative book organised for the kids schools 30th birthday. Just a little job ~can you hear the hysterical laughter~ I have 40 pages to design, edit, add photos to and generally get up to publishable level. Oh did I mention we have like two weeks to do it?

Then (YAY) the plan is I have the first half of the following week off before I head off back to Melross for a retreat with a wonderful group of girls. We had a blast last year. It is just a small group (10) and we all bunk into this house with a large dining area for scrapping, a pool, kitchen, great lounge area, outdoor eating space. Mmmmmmm can't wait - think I may need it by then ~L~

So I tried to grab some time on the weekend to hide in my craft room. Ipod on - check. Music cranked up loud - check. Photos and paper at the ready - check. Inspiration on tap - drats knew I forgot something! Oh well - I sat and got kits ready and so I know I can be slightly organised but it looks like I am now just about totally sorted (paper and photowise anyway) for my scrapping weekend in 3 1/2 weeks!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Eek! Sounds more than insane! I'll see you in 3.5 weeks! :)

miss~nance said...

Hi Cath

Just catching up on my blogs. You have been a very busy girl.

Have a great weekend away. I'm a bit envious, but I'll get over it.

Hugs & Blessings

Gail