BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Melbourne Weekend pt 1

After couting down for so long suddenly it was time to head to Melbourne. After mega amounts of last minute text messages everything was organised. We didn't get to go to Spicks and Specks which I was MEGA disappointed about but when I got the final email from them they had moved the filming forward and it started about the same time my flight landed at Avalon so it was not possible. Oh well hopefully I can make a special trip down there for Spicks and Specks next year!

So thurs morning we got the kids off to school and then Tony and I headed up to Sydney Airport. A short flight later and I was in Melbourne and then with the amazing Allan family. What a blast we had. Thursday night we went to see Keira get an award at the school end of year night. Wow.... I love her school!
Friday Sandra drove us into Docklands and we hit the DFO's. I found my new favourite shop, TYPO.

Then we hopped onto a tram and headed around to Swanson Street to a wonderful thai restaurant that SJ had told me about. YUM, YUM, YUM. This is their lunch special!


Oh and Miss Jane I bought a bag! I know, big shock hey!


And true to Melbourne after starting in a nice sunny morning just after lunch as we headed back to Docklands the skies opened and we got drenched. Of course 1/2 an hour later the sun was out again!



............ more to come...............................



0 comments: