BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 05, 2012

SWS Weekend

Last weekend was a trip down memory lane.  The Scrapping with Soul retreat was on at Waterslea.  This is an annual weekend scrapbooking retreat from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.  I say a trip down memory because it was at this retreat five years ago that I met my dear friend Cass.  What a blessing this girl has been in my life.


We spent the weekend scrapping, chatting, laughing, chatting a bit more and just generally "retreating".  Looking forward to next year when hopefully Heidi, Miss Jane and my cousin's partner Tanya will join us.  Oh no... I can hear the madness already.

Our table this year was always full of laughs and loud people.  I love scrapping opposite Haylee and listening to the soundtrack that she always provides for any occasion.  Except when certain songs get stuck in my head!  


All in all a good weekend and I am glad I went.

1 comments:

Cass said...

It was a fun weekend! Bring on next year.