BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A month!!

Wow... we have been home from our holiday for over a month now and what a month it has been.

It's one of those weird time paradoxes (paradoxii ??) in that the last month has been so busy and seems to have flown but it also seems like it is months since we were away.

The last month has provided lots of dramas and interesting (??) times.  It seems that Tasha has decided her new favourite place to hang out at school is the Principals office!  She must like it a lot - she spends a lot of time there.  She has also been testing things at home as well... boy am I so glad of the deal made many years ago.  (you see when we had babies Tony was much more used to dealing with teenagers than litle children so he made a very silly deal.... I would be responsible for the baby care and he would do the teenage years!   haha.  He thought that workign with youth would prepare him.... soooooo different when its your own1  Oh and he probably thought by the time they were teenagers I would forget the deal.... no such luck!).

Yesterday my little boy (who is taller than me..... he gets that from my dad's side of the family) officially finished junior high.  He has a week of work experience next week and then he returns to high school as a senior student and starts his HSC studies.  WOW that happened so quickly.

Work has been full of ups and downs.... unfortunately we have not won the lotto so I must continue going!  Tony is back at work and heading into their busy time of year.

As for me.... the last month has been full of highs and lows.  I have had my own health scares this month and have gone through more testing, poking and prodding.... however I do have the best friends ever.  They are there to support me.  They give me their love and care.  They remind me to smile.  They let me vent.  I really don't know what I would do without them.

The next month looks to be a busy one as well.  Tomorrow Kyle and I head for Sydney for the week.  Kyle has work experience with Vibewire in Ultimo so we will be staying with my big brother for a week.  I plan to catch the train in with Kyle each morning and then fill my days exploring the city... doing all the things that I have wanted to do but that the family would not be interested in.  Then I will catch the train back with Kyle in the afternoon.  Having the whole day to myself does feel really indulgent and selfish but... okay I'll admit it..... it also sounds like a slice of heaven!

Then is will be Christmas preparation.  I am looking forward to a weekend with Cass, I have a BIG birthday coming up (scary thought).  Oh and hopefully at some stage I will find the time to go through and edit all those holiday photos....  eeeeekkkk.

0 comments: