BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm a proud mum

Today I was met at the door when I got home from work by a very happy beaming boy! Kyle decided to try out for the school chess team (with no prompting from us we didnt even realise he was trying) and he has been chosen to represent his school at the St Georges Basin country club next week. I am so proud of him. He is not very confident and I hope this will give him a bit of a boost. Tasha tends to be the boss around the house so it is good for him to know he can try things and he loves playing chess.

I have been in a bit of a black mood lately. Life is so not what I planned but I guess what can someone like me expect. I should lower my expectations and accept that I should be grateful for what I have. I do get tired sometimes of pretending that everything is fine and just smiling.

But Kyle put a smile on my face today and made me very proud.

0 comments: