BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 15, 2006

update time

Well nothing much has happened lately but it has been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog so I thought I'd better do something about it.

The scrap day at Gails was great. A nice relaxed day with scrapping, chatting and good food - what more could you ask for? I got to catch up with my good friend Tracy and loved the opportunity to sit and chat.

Nothing else seems to change much - work is still the same. The kids go back to school tomorrow. These school holidays have been particularly tough because Tony has been working ridiculous hours and there is no way we would have got through these holidays without the help of his family. I wish I could have spent more time with them but I am looking forward to having three weeks off at christmas time and spending a week in Brissy with them.

0 comments: