BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Busy Weekend!

Boy what a mad weekend.

Started with a very late finish at work on Friday (well late for a Friday anyway!) didn't get home until 6:30.

Sat morning I had suggested to Tony we go up to the New housing display village at Haywards Bay and then he suddenly (in the middle of an online chat I was having with Flutters) stood there going "hurry up" (insert blackboard voice here) so we rushed off to check out the new houses. Not that we can afford to move but just for a stickybeak. Anyway I totally fell in love with an AV Jennings home called Jaala. It is lovely.

As we finished looking at the houses I learnt why we had been rushing this morning when Tony turns to me and says "You know seeing we are up here and its still early........ The races are on a Kembla Grange so what do you think?". I felt I had dragged him around houses all morning so we went off to the races - no hat - no sunscreen! So I now have a very red face.

Then when the races finished at 6pm we went off to Hogs Breath for dinner. I LOVE HB! I regularly ask Tony if we can go there for dinner but usually it is out of our budget or too far away but this time we had to go past it to get home!!!

Then today was grocery shopping and tidying up the house before trying to catch up on some of my swaps.

0 comments: