BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 26, 2007

All Clear

Well if I never see another doctor again I will be happy ~ (could be kind of difficult since I work for two of them! lol)

I finally seem to be coming right.

Saw the cardiologist about my heart problems and he said to just wait and see. If I have another attack I have to go straight to casualty and have an ECG to monitor what is happening. Would be nice if I could just stop going dizzy and passing out! Was witnessed by Michelle at work once but all the others were at home alone so that's a bit scary!

And the main thing~ breathe a huge sigh of relief ~ my breast scans came back all clear. With our great family history of breast cancer finding a lump in my breast made me hit the panic button but apparently it is nothing to worry about! PHEW!

Don't know why I spent all that time worrying about it now! hehe. But I must admit worrying is one of the few things I do well!

3 comments:

miss~nance said...

Oh Cath I am so pleased to hear that. I have been wanting to ask you but we have had other peolppe with us each itme I have seen you since the scan.

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that everything is okay gorgeous.. and to worry about something like that would not be human.. ~hugs~

Mumma_Mone said...

Im glad to see everything is fine for you. Lots of loves and kissess from me. MONE XXX