BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Another weekend gone!

Had a nice peaceful weekend this weekend. It was lovely


Firstly Tasha had a sleepover at her cousins Friday night so I got to spend a nice evening with no arguing between Kyle and Tasha. wonderful!


Then Saturday I got to spend about 5 hours with my gorgeous little great-nephew _(Gosh that makes me sound old lets rephrase that) I mean Tony's nieces little 4 month old fella. He really is a sweetie and it was lovely to spend some time with him. Saturday night Tasha decided she wanted to stay away again so it was another peaceful night and we splurged and bought pizza for dinner so no cooking either!


Sunday was a nice peaceful day. Went to church and got to catch up with some people I haven't seen in ages then picked Tasha up and went down and did the grocery shopping (okay so the whole wekeend wasn't THAT good) and then had some time at home with the kids. Had planned to spend some time scrapping but Tasha and I ended up having a silly afternoon - Lots of giggling, lots of fun, maybe a little bit of hysteria at times, and all in all a thouroughly enjoyable time


Had a very busy day at work today. Am now going through organising pages for this weekend scrap day. Looking forward to spending some time tomorrow with Jhorjie and Dominic.

0 comments: