BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Kyles off to camp!

Well I dropped Kyle off to school this monring ready to go to school camp for three days. I can't believe how hard I found it. It was really difficult to watch him get on the bus with his classmates knowing we wont see him for three days (Yeah I know I'm a big sook). Tasha in particular is finding it hard. She is worried that something will happen and we won't know (he is only going 25k away to Berry Sport and Rec Centre not the moon!) and in response Kyle is worried Tasha will not be able to cope on the bus to and from school without him! Don't know who is the bigger mother hen!


Havent had much scrapping mojo lately - well thats not really true - more a case of I have a long list of things I want to do and just can't find the time to do any of them. I tohught when you left work you had more time - it just doesn't seem to work that way!


Have a great idea in my head for some pics I took in Melbourne (yes using THOSE pics SJ - sorry!) and it looks great in my head I am really excited about trying it but just can't find the time. Normally I have a struggle coming up with ideas and tend to use sketches etc a lot but this has just jumped into my head and looks great. If I could just get it out of head onto paper that would be great - (not such an easy feat where I am concerned)


I am doing a class this weekend through Froggy Todd with the absolutely amazing and talented SJ so that is something to look forward to.



QUOTE FOR TODAY


"The only real limitation on your abilities is the level of your desires. If you want it badly enough, there are no limits on what you can achieve." `Brian Tracy

3 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

have a look at us boy we are all "crazy" but we all are having fun though. LOL

Happyjen said...

I am sure he'll b fine, I remember being really worried when dylan went to the snow for a week in yr5 (wouldn't stay anywhere but by my side), He coped really well and I just know kyle will too.
yup "crazy" lol

miss~nance said...

Kyles going to have the best of time and Tasha will be ok too.

Did you have to post the "real" family pic.