BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My 13 year old

Yes I know I said happy birthday over a month ago but here are some pics of my young man on his 13th birthday. This is the birthday boy all ready for school . As Tasha was away Kyle got to choose what he would like to do for his birthday and he asked to go out to "a real restaurant". (ie not the buffet place his dad likes to go to but somewhere where you look at a menu and order!) So after looking around and asking people (hhmmmm note to self - if I went out more I may actually know what the local places were like to eat) we decided on the Bomaderry Bowling Club. After hearing of our decision Nana and Papa John asked if they could join us too which Kyle loved.

And in an even bigger shock Tony joined us - yes people he does venture out at night on the rare occasion. Well he got some sleep that afternoon so he could come. So for Kyle this was a very special dinner.


You know cutting the cake is a very serious business! What a lucky mummy was I. When asked about the cake -and knowing that in the past we have requests for Thomas, Guitars and fairies and other elaborate things (just to clarify Tasha wanted the fairy not Kyle) -although not all of these on the one cake ~L~ all my boy wanted was a mud cake from Woolies with the "white stuff " and choclate on top.


And the final pic from the night - my wonderful 13 year old young man with his very proud mum.







0 comments: