BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kyle has gone!

Well my boy has gone off to school camp. Had to be at school at 7 this morning - much nicer than the 4:30 start last year! He was very nervous last night and over the last week but seemed okay heading off this morning.

This camp worried more than last years because he is still the "new kid" so he doesn't know everyone as well but he is happy with his room allocation as he has 2 friends in his room. He also really likes his activities teacher, Mr Campbell, so that is good news. We had a long chat last night and prayed together and he was feeling much better this morning. I didn't think I was doing too bad stress wise until I woke in the middle of the night stomach churning! ~L~ Don't think I will ever change! I am so good at worrying - had lots of practice!!!

So Tasha and I will be able to prolong our girls time as it is just us for the next 2 nights! Tash has already requested tacos for dinner tonight!!! (she tried for McDonalds but was not successful!). She has gone off to school to show off her new haircut and catch up with all the goss from her friends. Her best friend was away for most of the holidays and came home to no phone or internet so Tash has had serious withdrawals!

0 comments: