BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cleaning up

What a busy weekend we have had! To start with I had Friday off so it was a much needed long weekend.


But there was no sleep in... I got up early and met Leanne for a coffee/breakfast catchup before she started work. I was wonderful to sit and chat as it has been weeks since we caught up.

Friday was not all fun - as mentioned in a previous post I attended a funeral Friday morning - it was a lovely service and Kipper's sons talked so well when they delivered the eulogy.

Then Friday afternoon/evening Tony, Kyle, Tasha and one of Tasha's friends Holly's went up to the Nowra Show while I went to the Laylands for dinner. Jenny has been my "other mum" for years - back from those tough teenage years! Anyway - Heidi and Scott were in town for the funeral so after having a fun dinner with my other family Heid, Scott and I headed out to bottlerocket for drinks.

Saturday I caught up with Miss Jane for a late afternoon cuppa and de-brief/chat and Tasha headed off to an overnight birthday party.

Busy social weekend! And in the middle of this I spent some time in my craft room, tidying up and sorting out. I finally got around to putting some of my layouts away in albums.... they have been piling up in a drawer in my craft room so it was good to put them away. I am sure most of these I have shared before but I thought I would include some of them here.




And now its Sunday - today has been my retro day - I have spent more time in my craft room listening to my old favourites play list and going through some of my "put - aside" layouts. You know... those photos you have wanted to scrap for ages or those you have started and put aside to finish later. Well I got three of those pages finished - one of which I started about 4 years ago - so I am feeling very proud of myself right now.

Hope your weekend has been a good one too.

0 comments: