BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 09, 2012

A little lovin'

Thought I better add a little lovin to my poor sad neglected blog!

Hmmm so much has happened.....
.
the kids are now back to school after being terribly neglected over the school holidays. Its times like this I hate being a working parent. But we made it through.
.
- The preparation for the big move for work has been MANIC.
.
- We celebrated Tony's birthday.
.
- Tony and I reached 18 years of marriage! I have to be honest... I didn't think it would happen, but we made it!
.
I am going to try and find some time over the weekend to update all my posts and fill in the blanks. I have tomorrow off work and have already planned a breakfast coffee with Leanne and a girls drinks night with Heidi. May need some quiet time Saturday to sit and update blog after a night out!

0 comments: