BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

COUNTDOWNS!

Well my poor calendar is getting a beating at the moment! Countdowns for sooo many exciting things!

Only 11 days until Kyle's birthday (my little boy is turning 11 years old ~ how did that happen?) and he is making sure we don't forget!


Only 14 days until the scrapbooking camp in Canberra - Can't wait to meet up with Bubbles and Jo! Don't know that much sleep will be had but I am sure lots of laughs and fun will be!


Only 17 days until my wonderful friend Jane's birthday. Still trying to think of something special to do for her birthday. She deserves to be spoilt rotten ~ any ideas?

and........

the most exciting one of all.............................

only 44 days to go until I go to Melbourne! YAY I may not have mentioned this before (hehe) but I am soooooooooooo looking forward to catching up with flutters and family.


So as you can see lots to look forward to! Certainly need it at the moment or I would seriously go insane (or maybe just hide away in bed and never surface again!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here is another quote for you from my favourite movie of all time ~

Why is everyone always telling me to be nice? - Dream for an insomniac

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

Woo Hoo Cathy - how many days now??????