BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wayne Brady is coming to Australia!

Wow I can't believe it!

Tony and I just adore this guy - he is one the funniest stand up / improv people I have seen in a long time. We tune into Whose Line Is It Anyway to check out what he is coming up with next. Not only is he funny and quickwitted but he has the most amazing voice and his improved songs are amazing. (and the way he can shake his tush would rival Ricky Martin!). If you haven't seen Whose Line you may have seen him on Don't Forget The Lyrics - he was the host.

Anyway seriously amazing guy and we were so excited to hear he was coming to Australia but then we realised 1) we really couldn't afford the tickets and 2) it's on December 20th which means there is no way Tony could get there - the week before Christmas is probably one of their busiest times :( . I am sure we could have got around that somehow just don't know how we would come up with the dollars

If you can get to see him I would thoroughly recommend it - and if you do - think of me when you're there!

Wayne Brady is the funniest improv/stand up guy you will ever see - without a doubt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: Can you hear me screaming?!? I can't believe it - we are going to the show. tony bought me the tickets for my birthday - so excited.
If you can you need to check out this guy's album - its called "a long time coming" and has some of the most amazing R&B songs on it.
I so can't wait till the 20th of December to see him live. He seriously is one of the best entertainers around. His improv is amazing and his voice. WOW

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

OH WOW - This guy is seriously funny. Haylee wants to see him on Spicks and specks - dont you think he would rock at the sing from a book segment.