BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Weekend

Phew it has been a kind of mad week this week so I was glad for the weekend!

The kids school had a fundraiser photo thing going where for $10 you got to have a sitting and get a free 20 x 30 cm photo and a keyring photo so we went along (after all our last studio family pic doesn't even have Tasha in it *oops*) we got a whole fmaily shot, one of the kdis and one of Tony and I. Just got to wait and see how they turned out now!

Then I went straight from there up to Shellharbour for a card making afternoon at Cass'. It was great fun - the girls there are always heaps of fun to spend time with and very friendly. We made some really cool cards and a little pouch with a chocolate bar in it (What more can a girl ask for - scrapping and chocolate!).

Then I stayed for dinner with the King family - yummy risotto - and then Cass and I sat and did some more stampin/scrapping.

Today is Simone's birthday so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONE

We will pop down and see her at some stage and then the plan is to get some scrapping done this afternoon.

I got some exciting/sad news today too ........................................ check out the next post for details

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

Sounds like you had a great day.

Cass said...

Thanks again for coming to my class. I'm glad you had fun. Hope Tony liked the choccy!