BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Part time ......Ppfffttt

Lately I have been stresing and feeling guilty about my contribution to the household budget (or lack thereof). I have felt bad that I am only working 2 days a week and knowing that this is likely to drop more soon. However, I haven't been taking extra work into consideration.
I worked out today that yes.. I am officially only on 2 days a week but this week I am working 5 days (between 2 places), next week am working 4 days and 4 days the week after.
Maybe my lesson for today is to stop stressing the small details and look at the bigger picture!

In other news......

Got to send a shout out to Sandra and Andrea who both have special job interviews over the next 24 hours. Praying for both of you.

1 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

yes... looking at the bigger picture is always a good thing... i do remember someone telling me that once too.. ;)

and.. thank you for the shout out!! As you know.. you send vibes.. and they worked... im again gainfully employed!