BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 04, 2008

World Card Making Day

Who'd have thought there was such a thing but apparently there is so off I went to spend the day stamping and cutting and colouring etc etc. But first things first........ got to get the exciting stuff out of the way first!

13 DAYS TO GO

Till I go to Melbourne. Am soooo excited. I don't think there is a person who hasn't heard! Woo hoo Can't wait to see you to give you a REAL hug. Have been practising my airplanes - it is soooooo long since I used them.

Now back to our normal scheduled programming.... ~L~ Had a ball at the card making day and made...... wait for it......... 12 cards today! And I am happy with all of them. Will get pics up here over the weekend. Came home covered in ink and glitter ~L~ guess that means it was a successful day!

Oh....... don't forget to fix your clocks guys - daylight saving starts in a few hours!

2 comments:

Happyjen said...

Gee sure was a successful day, U must have a few boxes of home made cards now ... way cool
I just don't have the creative flair for making cards.

Sandra Allan said...

ive been practicing my aeroplanes too... i too cant wait...
oooh... by the way.... its ONLY 9 sleeps now!!!!

Have sent you mail.... ;)
both email and snail... keep an eye out! xxx