BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 07, 2008

Fun with photos

I have had heaps of fun playing with photos tonight! I dream of getting photoshop elements one day as I have no photo editing software except for the very basic program that came with our printer so when I get the chance to "play" I jump in. However, this is playing with a difference!

This first one is a pic of SJ taken at Darling Harbour, posing on the ground in front of the fountain ~ as you do (Well if you are as mad as us you do!)
A pic of Cass and I taken at a scrap day in Sydney makes a lovely wall hanging!


Heres that SJ pic on another billboard! for some reason this background just seemed to "fit" her really well. (And there wasn't even any pink icing or flavoured vodka!)
Kyles fav movie is Pirates of the Caribbean so he thought this pic was excellent





And finally a gallery pic! This pic is a very special one to me ~ it was not the first time I had met the Allan's (that had happened a few months before at Norah head and I had met up with SJ again at a craft show in Canberra) but this was the first time I had spent some decent time with the family (and even scrapped with SJ)...... Gail and I drove to Canberra to see them before they headed down to Melbourne to live.

So yes I have had fun playing with photos but they are all very special photos that sit in my "fav pics" folder. Special pics of special people



3 comments:

Cass said...

Woohoo! I'm famous! (or should that be infamous?!). :)

Anonymous said...

OMG...... a crack up CAth that is you for sure.. Darn awesome and cool scrapping I'm about to scrapnap that bill board idea it is way cool... Hey I will send you a PM over at SBM re photoshop xxx

miss~nance said...

These are just brilliant. Well done.