BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 09, 2008

What a shocker of a weekend!

Well, for poor Tasha anyway!

Tony picked Tasha up from school in tears because she had a headache and hadn't felt well and they had a relief teacher who told her to just go get a drink and come back to class. Anyway about 10pm she comes wandering out to the lounge room telling me she felt "really" sick. She had that shiny glowing face and when I took her temp it was 39.3! And then it went up to 39.7 before the thermometer started telling me it was "too high to register". So we tried to cool her down and gave her some Panadol (which is always a worry cause it always makes her vomit when she has a temp) and then put her in my bedroom with the fan on and had a very restless night.

Still had a temp Saturday morning and was very dopey and lethargic most of the day and into Saturday night. Woke up Sunday feeling slightly better, temp only low 37's so she was doing better.

Then to top off a bad weekend - she went outside to sit and play with her brother and somehow managed to whack her head on Tony's weight bar. don't ask me I don't know how!?! and then........

and I thought this was just an excuse - I didn't realise it actually happened....................................

she came out to show me her homework and the dog tried to eat it!!! Not just once but she reached for it 4 times!!!!! Could you imagine going to school and seriously telling the teacher "the dog ate my homework!" ~L~
Anyway everyone is happy and well now, the homework is safe and we are just about ready to face the new week (IF I get through all this ironing first!)

2 comments:

Haylee said...

Awww poor Tash! Glad she's feeling better now. I can't believe the dog actually ate her homework, that is sooo funny that it actually does happen!

miss~nance said...

Oh poor baby - hope she's doing ok now.

Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Gail