BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 04, 2009

Another full house weekend!

This seems to be our "thing" lately. It is great to see the kids making good friends and feeling happy to invite them home. Once again we had a house full. Kyle had Gavin over for the day on Saturday and Tasha's friend Kaysha came for an overnight stay and even joined us for a trip up the mountain to Nana and Papa John's! Whilst Kaysha was here she taught us to play Spoons - which is one of the maddest, most fun family card games! I am sure it is something we will be doing much more of. Don't know if I would try it with the entire Lucas family - could get terribly dangerous!

Kyle had school camp last week which he thoroughly enjoyed. He had a ball and even the rain didn't dampen his enthiasm. They did canoeing, orienteering, archery and heaps of other activities. It sounds like a massive undertaking - it was the entire secondary school camp. Thats yr 7 -12! WOW.

Anyway the next few weekends look to be just as busy. Kyle is already lining up someone to come over this weekend and then the weekend after is my turn!! I am unable to attend the scrapping weekend this year so to distract me and keep me from feeling too left out I am having my own "sleepover"! ~L~ Wonder if we will get up to as much mischief as the kids when they have a friend over......hmmmm maybe a bit more trouble! hehe.

0 comments: