BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Chez Tash

I found these pics and just had to share. I have two great kids and they have been so supportive and considerate lately. As I mentioned in a previous post I had a particularly shocking day with doctors visits etc and basically I came home - went into my bedroom - and just sat in there - just didn't want to deal with people. Tasha had mentioned cooking dinner one night and had made sure we had all the ingredients.
Anyway this Friday she came into my room - gave me a big hug and told me I was not to come out until she called me. Then she went and cooked dinner all by herself (well she got Tony to help her drain the pasta) and this is the amazing meal she came up with:

Pasta Bolognaise for herself, Tony and Kyle And nachos for me with freshly made guacamole. What better comfort food could she come up with for me!


Oh and thats not all........... she then followed it up with these amazing fruit kebabs - again all cut up etc by herself.
This is another pic I had to include. Tash is rapidly understanding my world...... with Tegan now in another state she realises why I cherish phone calls, emails and text messages. I would be completely lost without them. Ah technology - it's no substitute for the real thing but it does make it slightly easier dealing with the distance. (Counting down the days till November sweetie!)


1 comments:

miss~nance said...

That looks like a wonderful meal. What a beautiful girl Tasha is.

Love you XXX

Gail