BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Scrapping

One good thing about all the hibernating I have been doing in my craft room lately is that I have been getting some scrapping done. Admittedly it is nothing flashy and all very basic but I have scrapped!
This first LO was using a pic taken of Tony sitting on the beach at Vincentia. The tag above the photo comes out with some journalling I wrote for him. The Life is Good rub on is one I bought at a craft show in Melbourne. Kyle and his cousin Mark. I have been wanting to do this LO for ages. Just to get the story down. Kyle and Mark had an amazing relationship and when Kyle was younger he totally hero worshipped his cousin and he was the only one who was allowed to call him by a nickname.

And what LO of Gail would be complete without Basic Grey papers and lots (and I mean lots) of fussy cutting - and of course I had to use Romani - the first papers she fell in love with! I was going to call this Lady in Waiting but the look on her face doesn't seem to patient so I thought I'd better not!




2 comments:

miss~nance said...

Love that picture of Tony and a great lo too. You really have captured something of Markc and Kyles special reltionaship in that LO.

ANd what was I doing in that photo - I dont look all that happy, it was at the end of a great weekend of not much sleep and lots of scrapping. TY for using what I think is still my fav BG range.

Hugs & Blessing

Gail XXX

Cass said...

Love the layouts. And you couldn't use anything but Romani for a layout of Gail. It suits her to a tee! :)