BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A girl and her dad

Yes you guessed it - spent some more time in my craft room! Some days (okay, okay lots of them lately) I just find it difficult being around others and just wish I could sit on the lounge and relax but that is not possible around here so I tend to shut myself in my craft room as I just don't want to talk. The upside of this is that I am getting some scrapping done.

These pics were taken 3 1/2 years ago and I have been waiting to scrap them. Tash and her dad have such a great relationship and she is such a daddys girl. Another thing I have had lying around waiting to be used is these chipboard swirls. They are so gorgeous and I knew this was just the project I wanted to use them on.

Oh and I got to use up some of my new alpha stickers (thanks Cass- they have made me and my family smile, laugh, ooh and aahh!) with the phrase "any man can be a father - it takes a special man to be a daddy"

3 comments:

Cass said...

Gorgeous layout Cath.

Thinking of you sweetie. *hugs*

miss~nance said...

Beautiful LO.

Hugs & Blessings

Gail

Sandra Allan said...

this is gorgeous sweetheart.

Sometimes, scrapping is the cheaper than the alternate. Don't lock yourself too far away from those who would listen though, should you find yourself wishing to talk! xxx

PS: that Chippy journal looks familiar... I have finally started to use mine too.