BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gifts and Giggles

Lots of fun and exciting things around here.
First has been my "Oktoberfest". Each morning I have had a little parcel to unwrap and they have been full of gorgeous goodies. Thank you so much Cass - you are such a sweetie. We have had school holidays this week and the kids have been at home with Tony. I had planned on having some time off work but actually ended up working extra this week instead. I did take some time out on Wednesday when I went into town before work to meet Miss Jane at Coffeelicious for a fresh cuppa before work. It was lovely and something we will definately have to do again.

Over the weekend Tasha had Kaysha over to stay and they had so much fun. It is amazing how you can combine two girls, an old tarp, some water and some detergent just how much fun can be had. There were squeals and giggles coming from the backyard for ages.

And exciting news! this time in 46 days I will be in Melbourne! Wooo hooo flights are booked and I can't wait. After a few knocks this week something to look forward was just what I needed so I sat down checked out flights - did some checking with SJ - and now the countdown is on.



0 comments: