BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The twins turn 2!

Yeah, yeah I know I am a bad blogger! I am only about 2 weeks behind with this post - but hey I got there eventually.
Wow hasn't time flown. Isabella and Jackson Pignataro turned 2. You wonder how that could have happened so quickly but then you remember they have a little baby sister and you realise that yeah maybe time has past.
Tasha and her friend Kaysha sat down in my craft room to make birthday cards for the twins and they did a great job. The twins are growing up so much and developing their own personalities. Tasha did Bella's hair for the party - she loves doing it like this because it makes her look like Boo from Monsters Inc. (so cute)

Tash has a great relationship with her cousins. She just adores them and they love her. These are her favourite photos from the birthday - getting big squeezy hugs from her Bella-Boo.




0 comments: