BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 02, 2010

OktoberFest

You have to love happy mail. And happy mail that you are not expecting is wonderful.
This week has been another stressy one with doctors visits and the lead up to my school 20 year reunion so it was very exciting to get a parcel from the wonderful Cass (so wonderful it is part of her name ~L~) In it was my own special Oktoberfest, a special package with little parcels in it. One to open on each day. Will post pics later.

Now speaking of reunions..... is there anything in the world to provide more stress and self analysation than getting together with a group of people who knew me at my worst. I ummed and ahhed about whether to go or not and even this morning was still unsure. Then this afternoon I turned up at the club to help Tracey and Aneta with the setup and in walked Kylie and Candy. It was so great to see them and catch up on all the mad things we got up to together. The thing that it reminded me was that there was a period in my young teens when I was happy and life was good before everything went wrong. Now I just have this evening to get through!

2 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

Cass, you are gorgeous! Nothing better than to know someone loves you when everything is so yuck around you. I am sure Cath will love each and every day!

Speaking of little packages gorgeous girl..... i have been doing some shopping... ~wink~ I cant wait for the postman to come so i can start wrapping!

have a blast at your reunion... cant wait to hear all about it!

miss~nance said...

Ooooooooooooooh you lucky girl - you are very blessed to have such a lovely friend.

Hope you had a great time at your re-union. Looking forward to hearing all about and seeing photos.

Hugs & blessings