BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday

On Saturday night Tony and I went out to dinner to celebrate a very special 60th birthday. Jenny has been my "other mum" for over 20 years. Heidi and I met and became friends immediately and I was also just as quickly accepted into their family. Through those tough teenage years I often ended up at the Layland's (and in turn Heidi sought refuge at my house when needed). We saw each other through ups and downs. When Heidi left town with the show (yeah, yeah I know... no circus was available at the time) we kept in touch and I still visited the Layland house often. This family have shared so much with me * I was first (apart from her parents) to know Heidi was pregnant * I was there when Adam (Heidi's son) was born * We have seen each other married * When I was baptised in my late teens Jenny stood there beside me as my support person. We have laughed, cried and shared so much together so it was lovely to celebrate another occasion with them: HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY OTHER MUM

0 comments: