BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Hassles, Headaches and HissyFits

Wow, what can I say..... If anyone ever asks me to move a medical practice again take a step back otherwise I will knock you over in my rush to get out the door. We had one of those moves where whatever could go wrong did go wrong - we had the worst removalists - EVER.

Had hassles and problems at every turn - In fact it was so bad that this bunch of roses turned up at work from the bosses to say thank you to us girls.
I have never seen so many roses in one place - the bunch was soooo big we had to put them in the bin... we didnt have a vase to put them in *oops*
Oh and I have learned many new skills. Give me a power tool and watch me go! Lauren, Alyssa and I had a steep learning curve when our new furniture turned up in flat packs. Lots of laughs, lots of head scratching and some power tools and we made up the new trolley, bookcases, cupboards and pantry - Woo hooo Girl Power


0 comments: