BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Music

Music and dance is such a large part of our lives in this household. The girls both love dancing and all of us like to have music playing in our house. Those who know me realise that I have an extremely eclectic range of music. (yes Cass I can see you nodding now....)

This was brought home to me this month. Firstly one week I went along with Tasha and Tegan to see Young Mens Society (from Australias got Talent)
And then Tasha's favourite group - Justice Crew. A singing and dancing hip hop group. We had seen them last year and I have to admit that I was disappointed in them from the group they were in X Factor it was a very average show so I went into the concert not expecting much..... until I saw their new emcee. NACHO POP! WOW! What a show... he had choreographed the entire show and it was brilliant.
Oh and it doesn't hurt that they are not bad on the eyes!
Then from the hip-hop/rap weekend of YMS and Justice Crew the following weekend Tony and I went to the Country thunder Tour. I had wanted to see Adam Brand live and was so excited when I heard he was coming to Nowra - but he also bought McAlister Kemp and the Sunny Cowgirls with him. It was a great concert and lots of fun.


0 comments: