BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Photo of the Day

Yes I have done it..... I have joined a photo of the day challenge. Hmmmm not sure how I'll go but it should be fun.

Day 1 - up.
This is the view I see when I look up from my scrap desk.. lots of cards, special momentoes, letters etc. Things that make me smile :)
Day 2 - Fruit
Okay - full disclosure. My first thought for fruit was to take a pic of a bottle of wine - after all it is made from grapes - lol. But I chose to use Tasha's fav fruit instead - she has always loved tomatoes and regularly took them to school for her fruit.
Day 3 - Neighbourhood
This is the thing I love about my neighbourhood - even though we are close to town we have lots of bushland around us - and a national park 2 blocks away. (Although I have to admit that my fear of bushfire does get to me sometimes)
Day 4 - Bedside
This is my bedside table. I was going to tidy it up first but thought I would show it as it is. I love reading and so all my "to be read" books live here (once they are read they go onto the book shelves in the family room). Also on this shelf are my special books... the book of memories my mum wrote out for me before she died, the family photo books we have had printed and my bible, given to me years ago by the parents of my boyfriend at the time and my daily devotional. Oh and of course my special teddy bears!!!
Day 5 - Smile.
This pic definately makes me smile.... I was trying to get a photo of the old man with cabin fever but instead of a nice posed photo I got this one... and I love it!
Day 6 - 5pm
This is my view at 5pm every Tuesday - sitting outside Le Pointe Dance Academy waiting for Tasha to finish her dancing. Some days (especially in the middle of winter) it isn't much fun but most days it is my quiet time - time to sit and read a book or chat with friends. So if you are ever in Bomaderry between 4.45 and 6.30 on a Tuesday drop by for coffee and a chat...... oh.... you will have to bring the coffee.... the coffee shop shuts at 4pm :(

1 comments:

Cass said...

I have no issue with wine being your fruit. :)