BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A great time was had by all!

Well I'm back home (how did that happen so quickly!). Had an amazing time in Melbourne with SJ, Matt, Keira, Jamie and Miranda.

I arrived in Melbourne all ready to do the zoom zoom song, arms ready to go, and no SJ! Turns out I was in terminal 3 baggage area 1 - she was in terminal 1 baggage area 3! ~L~ But we found each other after a couple of SMS messages and I was welcomed to beautiful sunny Melbourne (NOT!!). We went back to SJ and Matt's to find that not only did I have my own bedroom but also my own scrapping desk! How cool was that!

They made me feel so welcome and so at home. It was great spending time with them. We spent Sunday scrapping and actually got quite a fair bit achieved (yeah okay and maybe a little bit of talking!) Oh - and I was allowed to touch and play with Sandra's stash - not just look. How priviledged was I!

Monday we went for a short (hehe) drive to Mornington for some of the best fish and chips I have ever had and then on to an amazing scrapbooking shop. (Thanks Matt for giving up your day off to drive us, and for putting up with us too!) and I saw some of the huts on the beach at mornington - they looked so cute!

Tuesday was just mad! And it was all Matt's fault ~ long story just never ask this man to pack your lunch for you!~ well not really his fault, he actually made the silly mistake of leaving the two of us at home together, so we went shopping! The toy shop we went to was mind-blowing. Pressed as many buttons as I could and played with lots of toys! Bought home goodies for the kids which they just loved. Then we went to the LSS and I think we touched just about every item in the store. Got home in just enough time to wolf down some sandwiches before picking the kids up from school. These sandwiches happened to be: chicken, cheese, mustard and.........sour cream! Sounds weird but tasted great, Then after picking up the kids we came home and found left over strawberry icing in the fridge so we sat down with a packet of cinnamon crunch biscuits and ate them with the icing! Talk about sugar high! But then Keira took it one step further and added icing to her banana! After that everything sort of went a bit mad! I don't think I have laughed so much in ages. The really scary thing is that we have the same warped sense of humour! VERY SCARY. Poor Matt came home and thought he'd walked into the loony bin! Even scarier all this happened before we had a glass of wine!

All in all it was a great time. SJ and Matt were just wonderful and I loved the time I had with them. Got heaps of scrapbooking done we got through about 4L of wine, laughed till we couldn't laugh any more, shopped, chatted. What more could you ask for!

Will post some piccies later when I get a chance to go through them. I actually forgot to even get my camera out until about Monday, having too much fun!

3 comments:

miss~nance said...

Sounds like you had the best time. I'm a little jealous.

Anonymous said...

almost 4 liters is right on the head honey.. i drank the litteral last glass last night..

Loved your entry... have not done mine yet and forgot to save the date in my blog. Will go do that now! Im a little blog lagged.

Think the highlight of our silly session was the weelie chair ride up the cricket pitch!! ~LMAO~

Happyjen said...

Sounds like u had a wonderful time away.