BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Scrapping

Well I haven't really scrapped much for myself lately - been doing a fair bit of card making and gifts for others but when it comes to pages...........

Anyway I hadn't put any of my work up for ages so I thought I'd put some of my latest stuff here. Hopefully after the weekend I will have some NEW things to show!

These pics were taken inside and on a bit of a funny angle but they really are straight ..... honest!





5 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

very nice lo's cath.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Cath...xxx

Haylee said...

Lovely layouts. I especially love Natalie's Farewell

Happyjen said...

wonderful lo's cathy.

KAYCEE said...

love the pic of charlee and i. it was only taken last year my weight has doubled.