BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

What a weekend

This weekend has been extreme in its highs and lows.

Started on Friday with one of those days!!!! Had to get up earely to drop the car in for a pink slip check. We were having computer troubles at work and everyone was slightly (read extremely!) stressed. Finally got my work done and called into town to do some bits and pieces when Tony rings to say Tasha is sick at school so I raced done to the garage to find the car was still up on the hoist. Waited while they brought it back down and then went and picked Tasha up. Turns out she had some sort of stomach bug with vomiting etc. So Friday night was spent with sick girl!

Saturday morning she was much better. Woke up to sobbing child because Kyle had whacked his head on the bunk bed! Had to race Kyle around to get info for his project from the tourist info centre. Got home to find some of the booklets he picked up had prices on them so had to race back down and pay for them! Tony was in on of *those* moods so almost didn't go to the scrap day.

I am soooooooo glad I did. I got to meet Lou who is just so much fun and met up with Cass again. Cass is one of those sweet souls who I had only met once before but I just feel really comfortable with IYKWIM.
In the middle of the afternoon we all left to go and witness Haylee being baptised which was so uplifting and wonderful to be part of. Then back to the scrap day where all in all I got 4 layouts done - will post piccies later.

So all in all a totally up and down weekend. hopefully today will be nice and peaceful - looking around me I can see it will be spent doing housework!

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

Cath

I am so glad you didnt "NOT come" as the day would not have been the same without you.

It was a great day - I was very happy with what I managed to get done.

Your LO's were just gorgeous as always.

Hope Tash is better and Kyles head doesnt hurt him anymore.

Is Tony over his mood?????

Anonymous said...

Trials of motherhood Cath.. but glad you scrapped and didn't miss Haylee's Baptism.. that would have been special having you there to witness it xxx