BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

What a glorious day!

It was a nice sunny day today. the sun was out but it wasn't too hot! A gorgeous day for a girls day with my mum.

I went over to Berry for a spot of shopping and I know you won't believe this as it is so unusual ~L~ but I bought some handbags!! ~L~ Wasn't my fault - Mum made me do it! They are gorgeous Thai silk with butterflies and dragonflies.

Then we went down to the best shop around (I have to go there whenever I'm in Berry) Haven and Space for a look see and then finished off with lunch at the Grapefruit Cafe where I had a scrumptious chicken wrap followed by the much revered, exalted and talked about............................................ Banoffi Pie! Have to say (ducking behind cover) that its okay but I do much prefer good ol banana cream pie - sorry but the caramel is just too sweet for me. (Okay stop throwing things now please)

The other scary thing that happened today is concerning our scrap day on saturday - I am packed already!!!! How did that happen ?!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure about the Pie Cath but would love the recipe for HOW TO PACK EARLY.... enjoy your scrapping xxxx

Haylee said...

Wow! I can't believe your packed already! I'm about half packed but I haven't even probably organised what projects I'm doing yet. I didn't see you in Berry. i love Banoffi Pie but I do think the caramel can get a bit much.

Haylee said...

We didn't go to the Grapefruit Cafe, but maybe we should have, because we went to a cafe, I can't remember it's name but the guy was so unfriendly to us.

Happyjen said...

I wouldn't try banoffi pie, I hate caramel but give me a nice banana cream pie anyday.
Have fun at ya scrap weekend.

miss~nance said...

Well I'm just disgusted that anyone could pu tmy beloved Banoffee pie dow. Well if dont like caramel.............

Glad you had a great day with your mum Cath. Cant wait to see the bag.