BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

The countdown is on

Well knowing how much I like countdown's lets try another one!

26 Days till Christmas!!!!!!!

Even though I live with the ultimate scrooge and have toned down my excitement for Christmas (Its a big secret ssssshhhhh don't tell anyone ......... but ........ I am really just a big kid!) lol bet you didn't know that!

Anyway this year the kids and I decided that this year is going to be a proper christmas so we are hitting it in a big way! Tomorrow we are putting up our tree ( which with the kids help tends to mean all the decorations in one section on the tree ..... lol) which is something the kids always look forward to but this year we are also going to spread the christmas cheer around the house a bit. Tony reluctantly agreed to let us spread out just a bit further than the one corner with the tree in it. Hhhhmmmm wonder if he knows what he's in for!

I'm not sure who is more excited, the little kids or the big kid!

Then Sunday we are going up to Georgia to help Mum put up and decorate her Christmas tree and lights.

So Countdown is on - Christmas is on its way! Promise I've been behaving!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Hey Cath I hope you take some photos of your tree to share with us.

miss~nance said...

Woohoo

I ove Christmas too.

haylee put our tree up this morning I just have to add all the other bits.