BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

it's official - I'm slack!

I did have good intentions! Does that count?.............................................

Had planned to make all my chrissy cards this year. Simone kept saying (from months ago) that we would get together and have a card making day together but......................it just hasn't happened. I turned around and suddenly it's almost christmas. Anyway last weekend I decided to get moving and after a bit over 2 hours I had made........................................wait for it...............................wait for it....................................

3 Cards!!!!!!

WOO HOOO

At this rate I might have enough done by next year!

So this morning I went and bought a pack of cards. Yep that's me - officially slack!

3 comments:

miss~nance said...

You may have only made 2 cards Cath but they are very beautiful cards and you do put alot of time into each card.

Gail

Karen L said...

Hi Cath - know where you are coming from, that is me all over too. I even bought some stamps so that I could stamp the "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Birthday" to make cards and they are still not done.

Happyjen said...

Well Cathy, at least u send christmas cards, I'm so slack I never send any.