BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An inspiring weekend

After feeling so sick and not sure if I would even made it I am so glad that I went to the scrap day on the weekend.

What an amazing and inspiring group of women!

We met up at Bowral Baptist church as a fundraiser for mercy ministries which is a great support for young women. Between the 7 of us we raised $232.10. (I think that's right). But apart from the money raised what agreat day we had! We went from 10 - 6 and I actually got 3 1/2 layouts done! I was so stoked. Cass got 5 done! Gail and Lou did a great job organising everything. Lou did so much work organising us a wonderful lunch and Gail had spot prizes and giveaways. It was great to see each others work and catch up.

We then went out to dinner at the Coloseum in Bowral for some absolutely yummy pizzas and melt in your mouth ribs and wings. Yum yum. We got to meet Tracey's DH Cam at dinner too. Then tracey and Cam joined Gail, Lou and myself back at Lou's for a time of sharing and chatting. These people are so inspiring and Cam's bible knowledge blew me away.

We will definately have to do this again (and I promise to share more next time Tracey - we just needed some sleep!). Even if we just have a family day out some where it would be great.

Apart from that not much new news. Have the SWS crop day this weekend and I have a heap of tins and OTP's to do. A bit nervous taking these along with me - Gail is the OTP queen there! Oh and Haylee's 21st!!!!! Happy Birthday for Friday Haylee.

2 comments:

Haylee said...

Thanks Cathy. Glad to hear you had a good time at the scrap day, I wish I could have gone. But anyway I'm looking forward to the SWS day on Saturday. C ya there!

Back to New Blinds said...

Hi Cath,

Glad to see you are well and still enjoying the world of Scrapping.

Hugs Pam