BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Back inOZ

Well we made it home safely - we were hoping for a massive airline strike or some such thing but it just didn't happen :(

After coping with the "heat" in New Zealand - which although it was in the 20's nearly every day most motels don't believe in fans - we came home to the horrid humidity of Sydney!

So we are now unpacking and sorting things out and wishing we were back over there!

Once we are all sorted I will catch up with you all and get some more details sorted about our holiday including some pics

4 comments:

Haylee said...

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to catch up 2night!

miss~nance said...

Welcome Home. I too can't wait to catch up with you tonight.

And I am still very chuffed that Tash rang me almost as soon as you got home. What a sweety.

Happyjen said...

welcome home, Can't wait to see photo's.

Cass said...

Welcome back! I assume I'll be seeing you on Saturday at the SWS day. :)