BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

"All our bags are packed - we're ready to go"


Yep it's almost that time. Handed the keys over to Michelle today. Finished the cleaning of the house. we really need to get housesitters in more often - I even did the Tupperware drawer!

I am getting excited and nervous. I can't wait to see the Allan's tomorrow .

1 more sleep!!!!1

and in 2 sleeps we will be boarding our plane and heading off! I have made my list - checked it twice! Have all my confirmations and tours booked.

Will try and check in occasionally while we are over there when we can - really need to get a laptop with internet!!!!!!

Speak to you all later!

3 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

hope you guys have a ball! see you when you come back........ you are coming back aren't you? Oh PS: happy 50th birthday uncle tony.

Haylee said...

Have fun guys! New Zealand must be the hot spot at the moment, I know so many people who have gone there over the last couple of months! Dr Devlin is over there at the moment, wonder if you'll run into him?!

Karen L said...

Have the most wonderful time away Cath - enjoy catching up with loved ones. Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.