BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest most caring people I know! To a person who has accepted me as me and welcomed me into her home on numerous occasions. A girl who has blessed my life by letting me be part of hers!

Yes, of course I'm talking about you girl!

Happy birthday SJ. Can't wait to see you to give my birthday hug in person!

--------------------------------------------------------------------


The countdown is well and truly on. We are getting ready for our trip - going up to Sydney to have a day with the Allan's before we fly out on our holiday!!!
The timing was great to have them up from Melbourne when we were going to be in Sydney. (well we are going up a day early and they are coming down from their break to meet us!). Can't wait to see them all again.

The nerves are starting to hit with the holiday! I am slightly worried about the flying thing and the being in a strange country thing! Have never left Australia before! But also very excited at the same time.

3 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

Dont be worried, your going to have a great time, taking lots and lots of photos, it looks like a beautiful country to go a visit.
Enjoy yourself dont think to hard about things you did a great job.

miss~nance said...

Cathy you know you are going to have a blast. Let go of all those inhibitians, buy a bright purple shirt and go for it.

Anonymous said...

Angel, you have blessed my life equally as much.. I am the richest girl in the world, to not only have my family, but you and yours as well in my life. You ARE family.
Love you girl. xxxx
PS: two sleeps!!! woo wooo woooh!