BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A great weekend

Had a great time last weekend!

Gail, Haylee and I drove up to Barden Ridge (about 10 minutes from Engadine) for a scrapping day. Met up with the wonderful Cass and had some great chats and great cuddles (and got some cuddles from Annabelle too!). Met Marion for the first time and also caught up with Tracy. We went to Scrapbook HQ for a spot of shopping mid afternoon too.

I finally got my holiday photos started so that was exciting. Scrapping, shopping and chatting - what a great way to spend a day!

The next morning Gail, Haylee and I got our scrapping stuff out of the car and spent a couple of hours scrapping on the two tiny tables in the hotel room. Not ideal space but we all managed.

THEN we went to Miranda Fair!!!! Yep lots of spending!!!!

3 comments:

Happyjen said...

That sounds like heaps of fun but U know u shouldn't go shopping with Gail and Haylee don't u ..... LOL

Haylee said...

Yep it was a great weekend. I can't believe how much money I spent though!

Cass said...

I had a great time. Looking forward to the camp! :)