BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A wonderful day

Had a great day today! Tasha, "Lachlan" and myself spent the day with Cass, Callum and Annabelle.

Who is Lachlan?? Good question! We weren't sure either! But Callum seemed to think it was a good name for Kyle - he couldn't remember his name so he just became Lachlan. Why not !?!

We had a nice quiet peaceful day. This kids played together, the mums sat and chatted and Cath and Tasha got lots of Annabelle cuddles.

Thanks to Cass for having us and to Callum for sharing his toys with Tasha and the other kid!

5 comments:

Haylee said...

Yeah Lachlan I can sympathise with you, at work I always get called other names, usually Hannah or Sarah!

Cass said...

LOL - When Dale got home and Callum told him about his day. Yep, Cathy brought Tasha and Lachlan to play. Still not sure where Callum got the name from.

Cass said...

Thanks heaps for visiting. Callum and I both had a wonderful time. And Annabelle had a nice sleep in Cathy's arms. :)

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

miss~nance said...

Sounds like you all had a great time.