BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Catching up with friends

Well today has definately been my "catch up" day. By that I mean catching up with my friends. Today Gail and I drove to Bowral to see Lou, Tracy, Cass and Annabelle (and meet Carol) and then Haylee came up later to join us. It was great to sit and chat with Cass and the other ladies and just catch up on what has been happening in each others lives.

We really need to organise a social type gathering where we can sit and chat properly rather than over a scrapping table.

Then after getting home I got on the phone to Melbourne to catch up with all the gossip from the Allan's. Well almost an hour later (57 minutes!) and I think we are up to date. Was so great to hear her voice and just sit and chat.

0 comments: