BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fun week!

Monday was the athletics carnival at the kids school and Tony and I went along to watch the kids. Wemissed their first race (100m) but saw them run in their second race (200m). I was so proud of both of them for trying and for entering 2 races. Tasha came 3rd (she thinks) in her 100m race and was picked for the relay team which we got to see and they came in second! Checking out the competition - like father, like daughter ~L~
Then Tuesday I went up to Shellharbour to see the King's. Played putt putt golf with Callum, and had lunch with Callum, Annabelle and Cass.
It was a great relaxing day and as always when spending time with Cass I came home feeling happier and less stressed.
Tuesday night Tasha had a fancy dress night at Girls Brigade. they have a dress up night for the last night of each term and this term it was hippie/flower power. So after raiding Aunty Gail's dress up cupboard here is my little hippie chick!
Not much else happening this week. Work was hectic (as usual).

I am missing my chats with Sandra. It is funny we don't tend to chat on the phone much but through email etc we check up on each other regularly. With her being away training and not having computer access I am finding it hard. I think of something or see something and think "got to tell SJ" but can't. Oh well she will be home soon and things will be back to normal.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

So cool that you could go to the Sports Carnival, our Alex had his last week and I had heaps of fun watching my boy and cheering him on. :)

Hugs
Chrissy x

Cass said...

We had a great time too!

Love your hippy chick! :D

miss~nance said...

Sounds like you had a fun week.

What a cute hippy chick you have......

KAYCEE said...

we love to dress up, gee that dress up cupboard of aunty gails has some in handy for some many.

Glad to see you and Tony attending the kids organisations. Unk probably looks on and thinks gee i used to be able to do that, well actually he probably still could be, but lowed down a lot in the older age.

I cant beleive i used to be able to sprint, now i would drive the car around the track