BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Not much happening

Hi guys.

Yeah I know I haven't blogged for over a week but seriously there hasn't been much happening! Thanks for the sms to check up on me. It's great to know I have friends who care. MWAH sweetie!

As I said not much happening so I thought I'd share this with you! ~L~ I figured if I had to see it every day you could check it out too! I worked every day last week and this is the view from my office window! Enjoy! lol

There was one very exciting thing this week. Kyle got man of the match at soccer! Congrats Kyle. Unfortunately I missed it as I didn't make it to his game this week but I was very proud of my little man when he came home with the trophy. His dad reports it was well earned! (and yes Kase he does play soccer better than his dad plays hockey!)

1 comments:

KAYCEE said...

i have been trying to figure that building out, i cant pick it. I have to finally go to work tomorrow, after nilly 2 weks i dont want to return, but bills force me too.
Well done dude glad you are improving and love ya sports.