BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

School holidays

Wow the first week of the holidays is over! Doesn't time fly! We have had an okay week. Monday we originally thought we were having Charlee but Cooper was sick so she stayed home with her mummy. So Tasha and I cooked! We made mini cup cakes and choc biscuits.
Apparently blogger thinks this photo should be sideways!!!
Then we told Tasha she could ring Tegan to see if she can come over and play. Tasha and Tegan go to different schools but are still good friends and Tegan comes over most school holidays.

Then our plans for Tues/Wed sort of fell in a heap so we took the kids ten pin bowling instead.
And I got a strike! If you look with a magnifying glass it is written on the screen above my head ~L~ How cool!
Then the kids and I went to see Get Smart on Wednesday. I got them up early so we could go to the early bird deal only $6.60 each. We took our own chips and got drinks from my work afterwards so all in all a reasonably cheap trip!
Then I worked thurs/Fri.

Next week will be a lot duller for the kids as I am working everyday. They are having a sleep over at Nana and John's one night so that should be fun for them.

I have a scrapping day in Moss Vale tomorrow (saturday) with some of the Scrap of Faith girls. Looking forward to a day of fun, laughs, chatting, cuddles (baby Annabelle will be there ~ but adults hugs too!) and maybe even some scrapping.

2 comments:

KAYCEE said...

Sounds like you guys have had a ball. perhaps if i am better next i could do something with the kids. i am home tuesday.

Ill see how i go, would be nice to spend time with the kids

Anonymous said...

Have a nice time at the scrap Cath xx yes I still check in here from time to time xx

happy weekend to you xxx